What Hosts are saying

Hi Air BnB Community, Rather confused by the cleaning fee.I have a cleaning fee of £15 in my listing when I look at the calculations it is deducted from my pay out.Should I be requesting this back? I'd have thought that a cleaning fee of £15 would not be ... Latest reply by Mai45
    Hello, I wanted to know if my details are full and correct and if the apartment is famous and surfers can make an order. Also I can not understand the diary if it is busy or busy because it has an arrow, I am basically free all the next few months, how it... Latest reply by Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
    Dear Airbnb Hosts, I am a student of communication, and I am conducting a research about the HOSTS' EXPERIENCE through Airbnb and how they deal with that (going general to the relation between public values and the platform itself). I would therefore real... Latest reply by Faruk1
    Hi my home page is asking me to update all my bussiness details , which I have but will not allow me to save it , have been through it time and time again checking all entries , they are all done - pulling my hair our here , any ideas geraint Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hello everyone!I need your help and orientation because I had a nasty situation at my staying last weekend. Me and 17 of my friends rented a house in Tequesquitengo, Mexico, to celebrate my birthday and everything was alright until Saturday at around 3:00... Latest reply by Letti0
    We were doing Airbnd in our rental but our landlord has now said we can not do this any longer. Unfortunately we have reservations booked through August. At least 30 of them. What do we do? Deactivate listing? Contact Airbnb? We don't wnat to be charged c... Latest reply by Melissa229
    I did not accept a reservatin request because the guest was looking for a one-night stay and I have a listed two-night minimum.Somehow, this is showing up as a cancelled reservation, and is negatively effecting my potential super-host status. How can I r... Latest reply by Rebecca160
    I noticed that we are requests for bookings has really slowed down lately, so I did a search and on several dates, don't see our property listed as available, when indeed, it certainly is. Why is this happening? How many reservations are we losing beca... Latest reply by Phyllis-And-Sumner0
    Greetings everyone, Today we recieved automated email from Airbnb that We have received an unfavourable review after one of your stays. We had great relatiosnhip with our hosts and got good reviews from each one of them. The email doesn't specify about wh... Latest reply by Inderpreet0
    Hello, I recently spoke to a host who approved me to book Then airbnb emailed say apartment unavailable, but when search for another place apartment was available for dates.The host contact me to say there was a problem with apartment, but when I search i... Latest reply by Paul912