What Hosts are saying

I am receiving an endless streak of SMS's from Verify, about my message(s) from future AirBnB hosts. So far it has mostly been 2 same messages from one host. I have received over a dozen texts to my cell so far and it's been so annoying. As far as soluti...
    Hi allI have just hosted my first guests, and would like to leave a review- can anyone point me in the right direction?I can see other reviews from hosts on my guest's profile, however cannot find a way to leave my own, either there or anywhere in my own ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have two cottages that I rent but only together and I do rent the primary rental without renting the second cottage. Do not know how I would advertise this. Also, I have off season and in season rates but do not see how to do that on AirBnB? Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Sharing the same frustrations with some of you.....Below is the letter I write to airbnb.. I am writing to express a sincere disappointment of how things run in airbnb. We live in Singapore and my sister's family live in Texas. After so many years w...
    I'm going to start with the obvious: I'm pissed. Full disclosure bias has been formed and disappointment will be apparent. My stay with my host after Christmas was a mix of business and relaxation. I wanted to be out of the way and still able to get some ...
    Hi I wonder if anyone can help me... I am in Devon, England and during the school summer holidays (6 weeks) I wanted to only Saturday to Saturday bookings. I specified this in manage bookings for those specific dates with check in only allowed on the ... Latest reply by Jeff158