What Hosts are saying

Hello Hosts,Can someone confirm that there are actually no ramifications for guests breaking 'House Rules' if there's no damage to the unit? I recently had a guest who was smoking and had a dog during her stay, while my first two 'House Rules' are 'No Pet... Latest reply by Matthew285
    Hi there my blind holder was broken. My guest didn't accept it was anything to do with him and refused to pay for the damage What can I do. Latest reply by Janice137
    We ask guests not to smoke. Is it inapproriate to ask them not to cook smelly foods...including curry? Most of our guest stay for several weeks at a time, we provide cookware. We recently had a couple and they enjoy the flavor of curry. Despite having the... Latest reply by Lisa818
    Hello all. Yesterday I had this message when looking at superhost status "Everything’s looking good! Keep it up to earn Superhost at the next assessment. The next assessment is Apr 01, 2018 and will take into account your performance since Apr 01, 2017." ... Latest reply by Kimberly178
    Had an ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE experience! I was hosted by a guy named THOMAS and I stayed at the listing called "pent house in heart of the city" in KORAMANGALA, BANGALORE. the comments by previous guests were good and I was feeling positive at first and boo...
    Hi everyone We have two rooms to rent in the same house but unfortunately due to airbnbs set up, we have to have them on separate listings. We're finding that when we have one room rented out, this blocks one listing completely for that booking period ... Latest reply by Belinda96
    Hello, can you tell me how I can change my credit card information here? I want to add another credit card what I am usinng now to book something Thank you Latest reply by Mariam21
    I am considering renting out my entire home during the times that I am on vacation or away on business trips. If anyone has done this before, what kind of precautions do you take to avoid worst case scenarios such as theft and property damage? Latest reply by Marzena4