What Hosts are saying

Hi guys,After recieving a confirmation from Airbnb that my guest acepted the resolution and sent the money, it still didn't arive to my acountand It's already been 4 weeks.Before I cntact Airbnb I want to know if someone here came across this and could gi... Latest reply by Yolanda214
    I have booked 8 nights on airbnb and applied my airbnb credit when paying. I arrived today, but I do not like the location of the place. The rooms are as described and the host is friendly, however it is just my personal preference, therefor I will checko... Latest reply by Urban0
    I made a booking yesterday at 6:40 PM and the cancellation policy is Strict (grace period) which allows cancellation with full refund within 48 hours of booking. However when I click 'Cancel' I get a pop-up message saying "Unfortunately, the cancellation ... Latest reply by Sally221
    Hello everyone. I am not a superhost in terms of AirBnb standarts but I am a superhost in my soul. I have very nice studio which I have rented more than a year. My last guest stayed for a night. She complained that I sent her too many emails. Let's count.... Latest reply by Kate652
    Toddlers become an in-between cleaning problem, especially if mum and dad think that its ok for little Johnny to go around and spill food , smear every sliding door, wipe their messy hands on curtains and walls, fingerprint every cupboard door and reloca... Latest reply by TracieandJason0
    Trying to figure out how to set this up right. I'm renting a house from my father in law and there is an extra room I would like to rent out on airbnb. We have his permission to rent out the room. I have been trying to rent this room out for a long time t... Latest reply by Kim802
    Hi, all last time I booked through Airbnb, Airbnb offered 50%off for service fee due to first guest.when I made payment, card reject it, but make it allowed on phone, repay. what had happened is Airbnb charged that time full amount.i requested Airbnb refu...