What Hosts are saying

Hi! I'm wondering how to proceed with an inaccurate request. A guest made an inquiry for 1 person, but in the inquiry and subsequent messages they have been clear that the request is for a couple with two children. In our replies we indicated we have plus... Latest reply by Scott44
    Can anyone help? I have recently started hosting and have carefully set up my listing, and have gladly received several bookings already. So all in all it's going great so far. I have recently noticed, however that my listing states Pets Allowed under ame... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have a guest with a 28-day reservation. The guest is halfway through his stay and I have received nothing. On the Airbnb website, it says that reservations of 28 or more days are paid monthly. I don't understand what that means, practically speaking. ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Our recent guest had a family member that has wet the bed, significantly. They must have known about the problem as they put a small piece of plastic under the mattress protector. Unfortunately they left the plastic when they checked out, and piled all th... Latest reply by Rick3718
    Hi All, first time posting here and I have a bit of a rant but I would like some feedback from you on a situation I just experienced. Sorry for the lengthy post! I received a booking request this morning at 3:00 am (no I don’t use IB nor do I want to) thi... Latest reply by DAK-Design-and-Home0