What Hosts are saying

Hello everybody,My listing was accepted for the PLUS program and I have just recieved the photos taken by the professional photgrapher..The photos are mediocre, not so professional as I expected them to be but anyway, I 've decided to join the program and... Latest reply by Francesco602
    The filters do not pick up wheelchair accessable accommodation. I did complete all the accessable questions asked. What must I do with my listing to work with filters? RENEE PIETERS LISTING: Wheelchair Guest Inn Latest reply by Linda108
    I just found out from my incoming guest that the room is in fact not for her but for a "friend "who is taking the room in her name. This makes me somewhat uncomfortable as I know nothing about this guest, other then the fact that he is a man. I do not eve... Latest reply by Paul1255
    Hi fellow hosts. We're still newbies at the hosting business. We invested in the Kevo lock for security & ease of use, but it's turning out to be sometimes a bit more complicated for the guests than we had hoped. Does anybody have any experience w/ the Ke... Latest reply by Rikki8
    Hello guys,1 month ago I have reported that my Airbnb messenger does not work properly.For example: guest will send me a message, I will open an Airbnb inbox. But the message is not marked as "not read" with bold font. It looks like old and already read m...
    Error
    Es gab eine Anfrage zur Geldrückerstattung.Ich möchte es nicht rückerstatten.Wie geht das? Mit freundlichen Grüßen Katrin Hertzsch
    A guy book with us for 4 days ago and the next day after he booked my rooms my neigbor's son throw a stone to my window and breaks the window glass of of one of my room. I sent a text the person who book the rooms two days prior to his checking date tha... Latest reply by Linda108
    To reserve a listing, I added a new credit card and it was failing validation and complaining that airbnb could be out for maintenance etc for about 6-7 times in a row, and in the end once the payment went through, it was added 7 times into my payment met...