What Hosts are saying

Hi Airbnb team I'm sending this message to ask about a problem I had with the payout methods, I started my versments by PayPal method, then because of this kind of financial transactions are not working in my country, I changed the method to " my local ba... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hi we have our first guests arriving soon and we are very excited about it but also very nervous. Do we tell them they are our first guests? Do we clean the room every day or let them have privacy? Etc etc. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Latest reply by Matthew285
    So, I have just been to look to book somewhere as a traveller on Air BNB and I notice many of the places have special offers for certain dates. How do I set these as a host? 9I have been offered ahcne to set them in the past when people have cancelled - ... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi, Situation: 12h ago I received a request for a 3 day stay next week, in which I wrote back and pre-approved (from my understanding this is the guests choice of settings so that they then can get 24h to choose where they like to stay from several offers... Latest reply by Anna1043
    I have 2 seperate listings, for 2 very different self contained rooms in my house.I would like to link the calendars to enable families/groups to book both rooms if they wish ?The linked calendars option seems to result in nothing? Can anyone please help ... Latest reply by LesleyAnne0
    GreetingsWe had a listing with a bunch of reviews (mostly good) some years ago. We sold the property and 2 years later bought another property in a completely different country. Having now created a new listing (for the new property) how can we remove th... Latest reply by Marzena4
    I am hoping someone might have a solution for a payout problem I have. Issue:1. I removed my existing 'Methods' from the 'Payout Preferences' page2. I added a new 'Bank Account ' method3. I recieved a message from Payoneer - "Unfortunately, we were unable... Latest reply by Dave-And-Dee0
    Please help! I have a very angry guest who reckons he's my ad is misrepresented cause he thinks it has a swimming pool which it doesn't!! My granny flat is on a shared property with a 4 bedroom house, on an acreage property and its the 4 bedroom house, of... Latest reply by Helen363