What Hosts are saying

hi

My host told me when I came in that I had the option of extending to 30 days. When the time came, he refused. He said it was going to snow and that I might "have a problem." He allowed the other male guest to stay for several months. He also expressed... Latest reply by Marzena4
    If a guest searches for available listings for under 28 days stay my listing shows but anything over 27 days it doesn’t appear, I have checked the maximum stay setting and it set at no maximum and I still have 45 days of short term bookings remaining b... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi Airbnb team. I have been trying to add a payout Method for 2 days now and am greeting very frustrated. I get to add my name, address , bank iban number and swift I’d then it comes up with an error message saying payee must be specified and I don’t kn... Latest reply by Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
    Hi all, I have a question. Yesterday I noticed (Edit Listing) showed up beside the title of my listing. I find it uncommon as I haven't seen it before. I was also not logged in. Can I get some ideas it clarification on what occasion does that happen? I a... Latest reply by James668
    Hi,I have had 2 reserves in my house.My guests told me they were really satisfied with the service and left me very good feedback.But nobody makes another reservation to me.am I doing something wrong?Thanks Latest reply by Sarah977
    Olá, bom dia! Aluguei minha casa aqui pela primeira vez, os hospedes chegam dia 22 de janeiro e ele já efetuou o pagamento pelo cartão de crédito dele. Mas li uma notificação que só receberei dia 11 de fevereiro. Como faço pra ter certeza do dia que vou r... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello:) I've one question: as I find out my adress is not correct. Can I change it? because on the map it's situated farther on the street. Latest reply by Anna78