What Hosts are saying

Our host has just cancelled on us, we've arrived in Penang at 10pm to find that 2 hours ago (while we were travelling) they cancelled on us. We're now stuck in Penang without accommodation, and they haven't even officially cancelled on site, so we can't g... Latest reply by Bria4
    Hellojust wondering what the general feeling is around refunds please for guests who cancel? My guest has cancelled a couple of weeks out - my policy is a 50% refund - do other hosts refund in full? Thanks Latest reply by Lisa723
    I am Looking for someone in NYC reliable for cleaning several times a week. thanks in advance It would be for the next few months as I am traveling Regards Latest reply by Timothy168
    I am currently dealing with a reservation that is short in cost by 40%. I have checked all my settings, I know that I did not set my price to be that low. My options can be to cancel the reservations but this will affect my super host statues. What other ... Latest reply by Vee-And-Sometimes-Fred0
    Hi there - I recently was alerted that the payout method that I've been using has an error. I've been using this payout method successfully for 2-years and nothing has changed with my bank account or anything else on my end. I then updated my payout metho... Latest reply by Krissy1
    Hello, Can anyone help me figure out how to book a guest say from Friday till Sunday but show that other inquiries can still use the Thursday night or Sunday night? If I book a weekend now it blocks the entire day not just half day We have an 1100hr check... Latest reply by Gillian19
    I am having issues with my account and not receiviing payment. My bank details come up as an "error". Apparently you can talk to Air bnb staff thru "Smart Chat?" but I can't find iti online. Can somebody please help?? Thanking you all in advance. Sue...
    I have a guest who is booked for 22-25 November and wants to change to Dec 03-04. She would get a big refund as much cheaper than my November dates as not over the weekend. I was happy to accept - to be honest, I could do with a break over November - I'm ... Latest reply by Juanita49