What Hosts are saying

Can someone please tell me how I can start weekly bookings on a certain day in the Peak months i.e Fridays? Thanks very much in advance. Latest reply by Aled2
    Hello all, quick question! Has anyone else had a guest redecorate the room? The guest has moved a mirror and hung their own picture in its place, taken another decoration off and hung the mirror in its place and placed that decoration elsewhere. It honest... Latest reply by Martin27
    Fairly new to Airbnb. I received a email with a "Reservation Confirmed" notice for a rental next week. Normally i get the chance to Decline or Accept and in this case i did not. Is this normal? Why no chance to decline? Latest reply by Nil7
    I started looking into this as a host who hasn't been paid in two weeks. Getting runaround on phone, reps say following procedure, not in their authority to help etc. It's been two weeks and I have not received a dime for 4 valid and completed reservation... Latest reply by Judy204
    I have 4 rooms in my villa which can accomodate 8 people in total (2 people in each room). But while booking the room, the price for 2 persons and 8 persons are the same and it shows the price for only one room. How can i change the pricing settings so th... Latest reply by Emiel1
    i am from kandy view hotel, i need to rjister my property in your sight ,please help us to registr it,looking forward hearing from you thank you! kanchana tel: [Phone number hidden] Latest reply by Kanchana0
    Hello,I was charged half of the reservation price now, and the other amount will be charged a few days before my trip. But my card used for the reservation has expired, how can I add another card for this reservation? I am afraid my reservation will be ca... Latest reply by Marzena4