What Hosts are saying

A recent guest to our newly refurbished 16th century cottage used the wood burning stove amd left the doors open and unattended. Unfortunately the wood spat a large ember which must have sat on the virtually new cream carpet for some minutes leaving a bur... Latest reply by City-Limits-Ranch0
    The payout information in my account is different than what the guest said they paid. In the transaction history, I see the payout to me, the cleaning fee and the Airbnb fee but there is still $315.00 that is not accounted for??Would anyone know why? Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hello! I made booking with coupon SINGAPORE, but I've got a message that it was made by error. I think that error is not my problem, but airbnb. I think that airbnb should give to client solution for error that service made, but in Russian media airbnb ... Latest reply by David126
    Having a problem with the app. I am new and i was asked to update which I have. can no longer get the app. Fraustrated. I would also like to know when payout will take place once the tenants have left. **[Title Updated] Latest reply by Matthew285
    Hi everybody! I am from Uruguay, Punta del Este, I am new to this business and I want to start hosting (I am currently working on getting my listing ready). It is a small private bedroom with a tiny hallway and a bathroom. My question is how often should ... Latest reply by Hugo144
    I recently set my calendar for 2 week availability by blocking all the days in the month for which I could not offer availability. One of my guests made a reservation for 1 of the weeks available and somehow that caused the calendar to open all the remain... Latest reply by Hugo143
    I had back and forth with guest prior to booking and assumed the booking was for him and wife, apt was booked for 2. Guest showed up with 3 additional people which were not disclosed. Apt is booked for another 9 evenings and booking guest is brand new to ... Latest reply by Shawn85