What Hosts are saying

I made a booking which was cancelled by the host 5 days later. When I received my bank statement I saw that Airbnb had taken the money for the booking out of my account. I called them and they said it was an error but my case had to be referred to another... Latest reply by Marzena4
    *** The problem I have is that during our Peek Season we would like to increase the minimum stay from our default=2 to say 6days. Is it possible to have different minimum stay settings for different periods? Regards Kevin **[Moved from another thread,... Latest reply by Helga0
    Someone is using Airbnb as a payment gateway for a rented flat? Email quoted here. Beware... Thank you for your reply again, As i said because I'm in United Kingdom I will make this rental through Airbnb services ( www.airbnb.com ) . They will handl... Latest reply by April--Mike--And-Maggie0
    Hey all, I have used airbnb before, many times, but I am at a loss this time... It is saying that it can't "authorise my payment"... but I booked a different lot of accommodation for a different trip an hour ago and it went through perfectly. I am using... Latest reply by Karrah0
    Hello,I just regestered as a host, so when someone what to book my appartment, while chooseing dates it's all the time is writing that these dates are not available.What can I do? Thank you in advance. Regards,Tamuna Latest reply by Tamuna3
    Hello Everyone,I am fairly new to AIRBNB hosting and I have to say I have had quite a few 3rd party booking request. I even had someone yesterday telling me she was booking for a cousin with a UN Passport. They said that they could not set up an account w... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hello Airbnb, it is very difficult to get hold on you. I asked to refund to one of my guest and you took the 140 euros from another agount then it was Registered to. I have few assets on my site and you took the refund from wrang agount. I need you to Fix... Latest reply by Magdalena11
    Hi, a host with a listing would like me to pay via a bank transfer on AirBnB (not outside of AirBnB to a third party account). She claims that security deposits cannot be refunded back to a credit card and that the transfer would be to an AirBnB account w... Latest reply by Patricia708