What Hosts are saying

Hello,I am trying to resolve this situation but I need some advice that I can't find on the help centre.My guests left on saturday and they broke the handle inside the door. I asked what happened and the mother said that she was stuck inside the washroom ... Latest reply by David126
    I've booked an chalet for skiing with friends.After some hours the Host wrote me a message. That the chalet is already used over this period.So i ask the host to cancel the booking. Cause if I do I only get 50% back.And I definetly want all my money back.... Latest reply by Helen3
    I have someone who was pre-approved - but I have not entered bank information - so it looks like I will not receive a payment. I have srnt 3-4 emails, asking to talk to a real person - and this is frustrating that we can only communicate on-line. Simon Sm... Latest reply by Marzena4
    I have 1 question, could you please check for me: - Now i added my domestic bank account to payout. - I checked with payoneer company and they said that this aibnb account still link with my old payoneer account! - My question: If i have booking- money wi...
    A fellow host helped me by listing my rooms seperately but I have now realised that my previous pricing of £30 per person has now translated to £30 for the whole room!!! I have accepted a booking for two people before realising that. I have now changed my... Latest reply by Angie102
    Hi All would love assistance,I live in Bali and have just moved to a new place, im trying to list my new place, ive had previous listings also with no street number ..but airbnb now require a house number in the street address " this the airbnb msg that i... Latest reply by Susanna70
    For the first time I am having multiple issues with Airbnb after years on the site as traveller and host. I have received no payout for the past 2 reservations, contacted customer support several times who says they are still looking at the issues with my... Latest reply by Sharion0