What Hosts are saying

beds24というサイトマネジャーを使用したく思い、Airbnbのデーターをエクスポートまたインポートしてみたのですが予約可能な日もすべて予約で一杯で追加予約ができないと表示されてしまいました。部屋数は5つありそのうち1室はエラーも確認されず予約可能な状態です。なぜ他の4室は予約できずにブロックされた状態になっているのか分かりません。どなたか設定の方法をご存知でしたらご教授お願いいたします。
    Hello, Dear Airbnbs! I am a Bachelor student at The University of New South Wales Urban Planning School and I am writing my thesis on Airbnb. This thesis is about airbnb build for community trust. I am now analyzing the host experience/ perspective and ...
    i received a coupon for work travel after i submitted my work email and AFTER i booked a stay that was work related. How do i apply that credit to my exisitng reservation?
    Does anyone know how to add the occupancy tax to be included in the price at the time of booking?
    Dear community, I host an airbnb along with my roommate, who I've tried to add as a co-host, yet when we try to add her phone number we get an error saying; "We cant support this phone number, please try another". Has anyone else received this error? What... Latest reply by Katy-And-Ralph0
    Afgelopen week heb ik een airbnb in Cordoba geboekt, toen ik het adres wilde opschrijven kwam ik erachter dat het Cordoba, Argentinie is in plaats van Cordoba, Spanje. Terwijl ik toch echt Spanje geboekt hebt. De betreffende advertentie is namelijk in eer...
    Hi,I am an Italian host.I was trying to create 2 new listings but both get stuck in the addres field giving an error message which basically says that the address is not suffucient, but this is my address!I tried to change the address details but nothing ...
    • errore indirizzo annuncio 1.png
    • errore indirizzo annuncio 2.png
    I cannot access my calendar. The site continues to say, "Sorry something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again." then below that, "we were unable to locate data. Please try again." Continues to result in the same answer. Cannot respond to a gu...
    When trying to share info on getting to our fairly remote Scottish west coast property we supply links to Google maps and give the guests the landline number for the property so they can share this with their friends and family to get them (mobile recepti... Latest reply by Rosemarie9