What Hosts are saying

After speaking with a guest who had used Instant Book I didn't feel comfortable and decided to cancel the reservation.I've never cancelled a reservation so I called airbnb first to see how this would affect my superhost status etc. They told me that I cou... Latest reply by Lizzie
    ABB gives the following instructions to add a security deposit in your 'Pricing Settings' https://www.airbnb.com.au/help/article/59/how-do-i-add-a-security-deposit-to-my-listing However, there does not seem to be this option on the page - see my screensh... Latest reply by Gary176
    Good Day,We're in the processes of selling our Guest House and we'd like to change all the details of our listing with the new owner details, contact and payment. Is this possible to do or is it recommended to cancel the existing listing and the new owne... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Our host is making us pay extra 50 euros for the internet we used,but she didn't write or warn us about the additional cost,she just told us that its limited,what should we do? Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi there,This is my first time using this so I hope I'm doing it correctly apologies if not.I host on Airbnb in Dublin and was told by someone recently that if I go to sell my house the Revenue will treat it like a commercial property and I will have to p... Latest reply by Jeff158
    My house is in Oxford but is listed under Marston, which is a part of central Oxford. Obviously people do not know this. How can I get my house listed under Oxford. Latest reply by David126
    Hi All, I have the setting for price for our carriage house set at $169/night. But, for some reason each confirmed booking says $159/night. How do I correct this booking issue? Latest reply by Lizzie
    A friend sent me a link to receive a $40 credit on my first stay. When I click the link I do not receive any credit during checkout/confirmation. I am reluctant to comlete my reservation until I know the credit is applied. Is there a way to find out if th... Latest reply by Steve143