What Hosts are saying

Hello, The host cancelled the reservation 2 weeks prior to our arrival we want the total refund. I am not able to access the refund option on your site. I reached out to the host/agent, I haven't received any answer from him yet. Please help. Thank you Ch... Latest reply by Linda108
    Yes its a sad fact that you can no longer speak to someone at air bnb.No amount of key words or combinations of words finds the answer!!I have two travel credits of £58, so that is £118 in total to spend on travel.I gather a booking has to be a minimum of...
    I have two AirBnB accounts, a personal one and one as host, because I manage a house with other people. Now we have a payment to receive and the account being credited is mine, but we would like to change it to be the host account. How can we do this?
    I find it extremely annoying that rental fees for more than 30 days are not paid upfront but only for 30 day intervals. Many apartments in Cph pay rent for 90 day periods creating a cash disadvantage for the host. Furthermore granting huge discounts for l... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi averybody! I cannot see my listing when I search at the results. Also friends tried following all steps writing place, date of check in and out but nothing! As if I don't exist in the results! Of course my listing is listed but it does not appear anywe... Latest reply by Efi3
    I created a listing and activated it but the I realized that I wanted to do some changes before someone booked. I wanted to change the price for Christmas and New years so I unlisted it. I wasn't able to make the change at that moment. After about an hour... Latest reply by Karen-and-Brian0
    I created a listing and activated it but the I realized that I wanted to do some changes before someone booked. I wanted to change the price for Christmas and New years so I unlisted it. I wasn't able to make the change at that moment. After about an hour... Latest reply by David126
    I have a $30 credit that was to expire on September 30th and for some reason it has expired even though I have not booked anywhere. Can someone please tell me how I can get my credit back? I have a trip coming up on September 9/10 that would well fit with...