What Hosts are saying

My guest booked for a month and paid upfront, but will be leaving early as his work has finished. I'd like to re-list and mark the house as available, but if I amend the booking with the revised check-out date because his monthly discount is no longer val... Latest reply by John-and-Heather0
    I had my friend look up my listing which is available 8/15. When she put that date in, my listing does not come up but when she put a start date of 9/1 it my listing comes up. Why? How do I fix it so that someone sees my place the first available date? Latest reply by Erica107
    A young woman booked a room in my house, telling me that she and her boyfriend were coming to visit from California. Great. She arrived an hour ago, by herself. I asked her about her boyfriend. She explained that he is a student at the local university an... Latest reply by Brian309
    I recenty had guests stay and received complaints about them from another rental company that has units in the same building. They said they threw stuff from the balcony and shouted obscenities at other guests. I am trying to write the review, should I p... Latest reply by Demity0
    Is it right that Air Bnb pays no taxes in Austria for incomes, and in France less than 100 000? Even if this is legally correct, I would consider this ethically profoundly wrong, and if that proves to be right, I will stop to do any business with Air bnb,... Latest reply by Oliver93
    Hi, I recently had an awful stay by a negligent and fraudulent host that was cut short and forcefully refunded by Airbnb. Despite the troubles I was put through I never resorted to pettiness, and I left his listing in the exact same condition as I checked... Latest reply by Christian65