What Hosts are saying

The sign up page requires me to take a picture of my ID. I do not own a cell phone. Cannot send a picture. How can I make a reservation, if i can't get past this step? Latest reply by Panama1
    Hello! My listing is "A Cozy Vermont Farmhouse" in Charlotte VT. I charge $80 per night but my front page listing on Air B and B (the area that people first see when they type in the location they want to stay and see the map with pricing) says that I cha...
    I tried to book a holiday from 18 - 23 August in Tranquility, Velddrif, South Africa, with host Clifford. Clifford was travelling at the time, but emailed me soon after receiving my request to say that he would check my booking and confirm as soon as he g... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hello, I have 4 aparments and want to publish them. I manage to publish first one, but second and other cannot. When I push publish button its starts publishing (showing Just a moment), but withour result for several hours. Is there any limitations that ... Latest reply by Prathima0
    Considering the endless complaints here in the forums on how Airbnb is just not available and how thus losts of particularly new hosts end up frustrated and discouraged: Airbnb should regularly run 2 hour workshops in each bigger location, put one of us ... Latest reply by Kathy115
    My guest cancell same day that he supposed to arrive but he only sent a message trough Airbnb but he didn't cancelled properly the reservation, it shows active , what should I do ? Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I rented an AirBNB in Tampa Fl. Place looked good from the pics. There was no mention of the level of crime in the area or the quality of the area at the time of rental. One review said the area was " a little run down" but no other mentions of the are... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    How do I and more importanly do I want to link my Airbnb listings on my personal facebook page for more presence? Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hello! I am an airbnb host working hard to get a superhost status Now a friend of mine asked me to be a co-host of his place. I think I would help him with communication/messages with guests only, as he is English is no good. I wonder if it happens that ... Latest reply by David1209