What Hosts are saying

Hi There,Can anyone tell me if there is a way of sending the cleaning fee direct to my cleaners bank account via payout preferences, I dont want to pay a % of the booking just the actual fee thats charged at time of booking for cleaning?Grateful for your ... Latest reply by Debbie345
    Help! I created My Guidebook, and have popped in and out of it several times to update/amend it. One of our locale Cafe's has just changed hands, so I wanted to go in and update the information I currently have in there. I went to my Profile, scrolled do... Latest reply by Deborah82
    Hoy he cancelado una reserva y me han devuelto el dinero a Paypal. Si quiero reservar otra vez, al pagar, Airbnb cobra primero del dinero disponible en la cuenta Paypal o directamente de la tarjeta asociada? Gracias
    I'm new and expecting my first guest on Thursday I will be here to great them but will be leaving at 6:30 am the next morning. I will have everything ready for them as far as coffee/tea and a muffin with instruction. My question is do guest mind being a... Latest reply by Val76
    My guests have overstayed today past check-out time. After dozens of guests this is the first time this has happened. Should I charge them extra? Thank you. Paul Knudson Latest reply by Paul1132
    I have a guest requesting a booking in an unusual manner and his profile says he has been a member for 5 years. He has little ID information against his name and NO reviews. I am a little spooked by this and wonder if there is any way I can check his iden... Latest reply by Roberta2