What Hosts are saying

Hi,Can I add another booking option on the same calender. I was wanting to use book a batch in conjunction with airbnb. Is this possible?
    I have perused the many other similar questions on the community boards and have not gotten an answer that applies. I have my space listed and calendar open and yet I cannot see my listing in search from another computer even when I use proper filters and...
    Hi, looking to temporarily deactivate my account, anyone know how to find the needed snooze drop-down?https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/476/how-do-i-snooze-or-deactivate-my-listingThank you,Andreas Latest reply by Donna15
    there is a review on my page for someone who is not me ... why would this review be under my login when I did not make the booking please? Latest reply by Julie_Mike0
    I would like for Airbnb to stop listing my property. I cannot work with a company with whom I can't have a conversation. I have had no written nor verbal communication with anyone from Airbnb. They have decied that people could stay at my property for f... Latest reply by Hilary-And-Ed0
    I have been trying to enter my checks routing number to establish a direct payment system. AirBnB keeps telling me it's a wire transfer number I went to my bank, Chase Bank, and they told me my routing number is good for all manner of payment. What do i ... Latest reply by Clare0
    It seems they have gone to a huge amount of effort to ensure they they do not have to interface with customers. I am a host with a problem and could really do with speaking to someone at Airbnb about it. Can anyone suggest a way to speak to a human? Latest reply by George186
    Hi there, I do not seem to have been paid for the guests who arrived in relation to the above invoice, however when I check in my invoice status account, it states that the amount has been settled. Can you check please as I have nothing in my bank accou... Latest reply by Linda108