What Hosts are saying

Hi there, I was informed today that the pool of the complex where I rent my apartment to guests is still closed for the winter period. I knew that they close it (it is written in the short description of my listing too) but I didn't pay any attention to t... Latest reply by Peter435
    information in [] is written in range to protect privacy. So this nightmare starts when the emergency came up and I suddenly had to find a place to stay and commute to Manhattan NY for 2 weeks. I kept clicking on "similar places" suggestions and had like ... Latest reply by Delphine-And-Michael0
    I am wondering how, when I have set prices on my calendar for summer and winter, how people are coming up with random prices and requesting to book? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Bill Latest reply by Tania-and-Andrew0
    My guest has the keys and has not checked-out.He has left all of his things in the apartment unpacked and is not answering his phone. My next guest is tomorrow and the cleaner needs to clean the apartment and have everything ready.What do I do and has thi... Latest reply by Tania-and-Andrew0
    As a host when I have months in advance confirmed guests and guest already paid to Airbnb or pre-paid or sur charged, why as a host have to wait 3-5 days after guests are checked in. Why Airbnb did not transfer payout right away after guest confirm with h... Latest reply by Tania-and-Andrew0
    I joined Airbnb a few months ago made a reservation (payment taken in paypal) Tried to login today not knowing my password. So signed up again using my email address. I think what has happened is, I initially signed in with facebook. However now I have ... Latest reply by Tania-and-Andrew0
    Hi guys,anyone knows about the next Airbnb Experiences cities/ places?I'm particularly interested if Airbnb is planning to offer soon Experience activities in Croatia as I would love to host those.How is it possible to find out about the next cities/place... Latest reply by Paula204
    in the edit mode for amenities, it offers tv. I have tv so clicked it. But in the preview mode, the shows tv, yes, but also show cable tv and it is crossed out. So, I click edit, go to amenities, and there is no cable tv option to select! Please help!... Latest reply by Allan45