What Hosts are saying

Hey there, can I host any guests while waiting for payout verification? How does it work? I listed my place without the knowledge that I have to wait for payout verification. And now I already have potential guests but couldnt do anything about it? Thanks... Latest reply by Pauline112
    I would like to see a 'checked in' area on the reservations. There is no way to find out if a guest has checked into the Airbnb system, so I have no idea if I will be paid for their stay.What if a guest claims he was not here? Since we see the itinerary, ... Latest reply by Kirstie
    My name is Rudra **. I have an Airbnb account for 'Neelagiri Villa' in Trincomalee srilanka. I am haveing problem getting Airbnb account to reccognise my facebook account. Both are under different e mail addresses. I have written to Airbnb regarding this ...
    Hello there someone just booked my property and its showing that it has been accepted.i want to decline it will it be subject to a fee? I am new to air bnb. How does it work? For future instances is there a possibility that enables me to accept or decline... Latest reply by Emily140
    Hi All, Since I'm rather new to this, maybe I'm missing something. I changed the price of my listing a few days ago. When I searched it just now from the guest perspective, the price is still the same as what I had before. Also, when I go into my price se... Latest reply by Daniel217
    I have been in the vacatoin business for over 20 years and never been this frustrated by the inablity to CONTACT someone at a company I am working with. I have combed over the web site and keep going in circles! I have a problem with a reservation that c... Latest reply by Linda449
    Hello,I have a private room listed but will be going away for a week and would like to have my entire home available for that time. Do I need to create a different listing to do this?Thanks in advance!Tara Latest reply by Tara72
    I am a new Air BnB user, and unfortunately, things haven't gone smoothly. My first ever reservation was cancelled - but it was by a lovely host who had an unexpected change in plans, apologized, and gave me plenty of notice. She recommended that I try boo... Latest reply by Linda108
    I just had a guest check out that I would not want to return. I got the procedural email from Airbnb asking if I would like to host the guest again. The answer is "NO" but I don't want to leave a negative review for the guest. Am I required to review a gu... Latest reply by Debbie51
    I recently had a guest - and after they arrived I reduced their total by $500 and they accepted (due to a plumbing issue)- However, the full payment had already made. How does Abnb recover the $500 and see that the guest is credited? At the moment - one w...