What Hosts are saying

Hi,I have a lot of the same room, how can I douplicate the room type that I already listing?
    Hi there. I booked a place in South Korea on May 25-29th last week. However, I recently discovered (this weekend only) that my passport is expired. The passport renewal process here in the Philippines is only by appointment basis and the next available a... Latest reply by Ira-Natasha-G0
    I am a new host. I hosted my first family last weekend and everything went well. I have another lady that wants to rent next weekend. She made a reservation, but it expired while she was getting her plans together with the other people in her party. I did... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    I have a co-host that helps me out with my listing when I am not in town. My listing has a moderate cancellation policy. I recently booked a guest; however, they ended up cancelling a couple of days before arrival so they incurred the cancellation fees. ...
    Hey, so I have this problem with my guest. My listing says that smoking is not allowed inside the property. As she arrived she asked me where she could smoke, and I told her that it is only outside allowed, she still smoked in the room. Not only the room ... Latest reply by David126
    I have a moderate cancellation policy. A confirmed guest scheduled to arrive in a couple of days is telling me they had a death in the family, so they may not be able to make it; however, they want to know if second guest can still stay at my place. How d... Latest reply by Jorge217
    Hi How do I get the calendar to show my house as available on a day that the previous guests are leaving? I ask guests to leave by 10.30 am, allowing 5 hours for cleaning before the next guests arrive. Can the calendar blocking reflect this, perhaps with... Latest reply by Dianne8
    Hi everyone. I'm in a bit of a pickle, we have a 1 month old baby and booked an annex in York. All was well until today when the host contacted me and said they're now planning on throwing a garden party that weekend right outside the annex and do we mind... Latest reply by Cormac0