What Hosts are saying

Hey GuysHas anyone experienced $0 payouts?? Our property is about 3wks & at least 8- guests in payouts delayed??all of a sudden our bank account has defaulted? Apparently a problem with world pay?? Is this weird? And are we the only ones?? Latest reply by Nancy1389
    They booked as two but came as 3 and another 2 sitting in the car waiting on the drive way . They asked me to give them money bc they don’t want to stay here . They left with the money and 10 minutes they cancelled the booking . I can’t find any help from... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi everybody, I had a very unpleasant experience with a host and Airbnb themselves. I booked a trip two weeks ago. I have messaged the host the night prior for check in instructions but didn’t get a response. I then called her number the day of check in b... Latest reply by Kelly149
    For some reason my listing does not show as available when people search for places in and around my neighbourhood. I was hoping to contact someone at airbnb to get support but can't seem to find any contact details. Does anyone know how to reach them? Latest reply by James2461
    Hi, I had to cancel a long-term guest because they had to go back home as a result of COVID when the pandemic first hit in March. The least I could was refund their stay and not profit off of the pandemic. They had a new born and were just starting out. ... Latest reply by Travis57
    I made a new listing, I have had listings before. I submitted the listing and three days later nothing has appeared. What I'm finding annoying is that their is no record or draft or pending notification. Nothing, its as if I never made the listing. I've m... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Has anyone been sued for an illness a guest claims they obtained from a hot tub? Specifically Legionnaires disease? Latest reply by Ute42