What Hosts are saying

I have recently cancelled a reservation (as guest) and am due to receive the full refund.However, the credit card noted for refund has expired. Is there any way to update this in the system so I can receive the money?Anything I should do? I am going crazy... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi, I’m new to Air bnb and am wondering if anyone in Nova Scotia or even just Canada in general can offer advice on homeowner coverage? We will be renting out our family cottage on occasion. We will use it ourselves 90% of the time but wish to rent it out... Latest reply by Greg348
    How do I set up advance notice? I would like to have instant booking, but I want to have at least 24 hours advance notice. Latest reply by Elaine116
    I have been reading story after story here about hosts not getting paid out. It is Christmas week and I have not been paid in a week post check in of the guest on 12/22. I have been calling multiple times per day as it has really ruined my holidays havi... Latest reply by Audrey707
    I am having a problem with a former guest harassing me for hours via the Air bnb website, threatening extortion and harassment after being asked to stop contacting me several times. He din't stop till I threatened police. I started the refund process as s... Latest reply by Stay-At-My-Place0
    Dear Air BnB admin,Up until yesterday, Oct 30th, 2018, I had access to multi calendar view for my 3 listings and used it daily to manage my bookings and schedule.I am disappointed to learn from various chats that Air BnB made a decision, without consultat... Latest reply by David-And-Kevin0
    Dear AirBnB, With this letter we are writing to express our frustrations with your service after our host cancelled on us last minute. First, we will explain the situation, and second we will outline our demands for how you should remedy this situation. E... Latest reply by Hazel155
    Where can I complain about my guest. Booked for 8 days. Never read house rules, never followed house rules.. looked for every opportunity to cause and take advantage of confusion in communication. Arrived one day late, then wanted extra day free.. always ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    HI Fellow hosts! hope this finds everyone doing well. Does anyone know how a claim for damages gets automatically turned in to a host guarantee claim? I filed a claim asking for help to collect money from the guest for the damages her dog did peeing and... Latest reply by Helen3