What Hosts are saying

hi, Im going to Cuba,I was here 5 years ago and getting a visa was very expensive and complicated. Today, Ive heard I can just get one from the airlines Im flying with. I leaving out of DIA in Denver. There are companies on the web that offer to sell Visa... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    We currently have 5 listings on here. Because we live in the house,we can't let it as a whole house. To let people know that we can take large groups i.e. wedding party's etc. Two of the listings state we can sleep 10 But what happens is Airbnb reads the ... Latest reply by Kirstie
    I attempted to make a reservation this morning (my first) and the site advised me I needed to complete the verification process. I have made numerous attempts to do so and nothing has happened, I still get that same notification. I do not use facebook, gm... Latest reply by Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
    Have been operating very successfully for over a year but suddenly no bookings. Upon searching in MUDGEE in Australia, we no longer appear but show in HOME RULE instead. Nobody, absolutely nobody looking for accommodation in the area would type in Home Ru... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi there, We are from Sri lanka and recently joined with airbnb..i have a problem with my payment because although airbnb says they ve already paid me i haven't received it yet in my account.i used international wire money transfer system and any one p... Latest reply by Nadeesh-Dinuka0
    Besides wasting all of our time and lying to us, the host is denying my story after requesting him to cancel. I even attempted to book another place through airbnb that was rejected due to such short notice, so my group had to leave the city and go home( ... Latest reply by Willy19