What Hosts are saying

My I attempted to book a reservation with a friends card in late October and my account was disabled, I contacted customer service then and received this email today; I have not received a bad review or violated any termsOf service. AirbnbAirbnb Customer ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi all, I have set up multiple payout methods. I know there is the option to split payouts and set up routing rules. I'm wondering if there is a way to have one booking paid to one bank account and then the next to a different account? So rather than spli... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hello,I am new to Airbnb. I had mistakenly selected the optnion of the 'Immediate Booking', or maybe I would say I did not deactivate it while opening my account. Today while I was replying to a request, because of the 'immediate booking button' somebody ... Latest reply by Helen3
    I was trying to contact AirBnB directly because I have an issue with how they are handling a cancellation. I had a guest inquire with specific dates, and I accepted his reservation. Within an hour he messaged me back to change those dates, which I did. ... Latest reply by Kirstie