What Hosts are saying

Hi Airbnb, I would appreciate if you could advise on how I might edit a review if it reveals information a guest finds sensitive. I understand that for transparency reasons, you do not allow guests and hosts to change their reviews once published, unless... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    I got the trouble that I post my place but when I try to log out and fine my place.The place is not show as if it's never exist.And I don't know how to contact the official. If anyone can give me info , Pls tell me.Thank you in advance. Latest reply by Kirstie
    Hi,I had a booking which I accepted and the guest too, then the guest asked to cancel because it was not in the right area where she needed to be. Which was absolutely fine with me. She send me the cancellation request and I accepted but it tells me that ... Latest reply by Anke16
    I just checked into an apartment in Nashville. The host sent me a lengthy letter about how to get into the place, etc. ... something I've never seen before with an AirBnB rental (and I use AirBnB all over the world). I followed the hosts very detailed i... Latest reply by Maria-Lurdes0
    Hi there, I have a guest that booked with me, then cancelled the same day. He requested a refund. My cancellation policy is "Strict." He requested a full refund and was partially refunded. I then refunded the remaining amount, which I was told will be... Latest reply by Kirstie