What Hosts are saying

Afternoon! I'm new to airbnb - I am supposed to be monitoring/managing the airbnb account for bookings & manage the property. The owner lives in FL - I am in ST Thomas USVI. I've noticed that he gets the messages days before they show up on my laptop wher...
    I am renting an entire house consisting of three bedrooms and two bathrooms. AirBNB are suggesting a nightly price of 19€ but I am unclear as to whether this is per person (it sleeps 6) or for the entire house. I have read several related comments on th... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    We really enjoy hosting in our home and have done so over the last few years to boost our freelance income. I have had an unexpected windfall and would like to buy a flat which we plan to host as an air bnb 'entire flat/home' listing. I am concerned the n... Latest reply by Helen3
    Have a guest who booked for next day on instant booking but apparetly for someone else. Have requested particulars of this second person. If these do not come through what can I do? Do not feel comfortable taking "unknown" in. Jeanette Latest reply by Kirstie
    I need help with an enquiry that I declined this morning but the guest's credit card was deducted for the full value of the stay by Airbnb despite the fact that the enquiry was declined due to unavailability. I cannot find a way to communicate this with A... Latest reply by Salome7
    I got yesterday a guest from Colombia, she took a cab to get to my place and the driver gave her a tour. My house is located in the 2nd point of interest in the city, everybody knows how to get there.The cab supposly called me but I did not get any call.L... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi Guys, Two people tried to book my place at the same time - the first person is now showing as ''verification pending'' although i want the other person to stay who is booking longer and requested earlier than the first. It states the ''verification pen... Latest reply by Natasha28
    I am a new host, My guest check in more than 24 hours ago, and they are going to stay for 6 days, I thought I should get paid today, but I did not, any suggestion? Thank you a lot. Jin Latest reply by Kirstie