What Hosts are saying

I am not an airbnb member but somehow I got onto Airbnb's email distrobution list. It certainly appears that I have an account somehow. I've attempted to contact Airbnb several times to tell them to quit sending me email without success. They don't hav... Latest reply by Mike231
    Got a new android phone and downloaded the Airbnb app. Now, the app doesn't allow me to access my inbox, calendar, etc. It has already costed me a good reservation. The app seems to offer me use as if I'm a traveler and not a host. Latest reply by Jeet0
    Hi everyone, one host canceled my reservation that was done usign some travel credits. Now I do not see my travel credits anymore available.How can I do?Thanks everyone for supporting Latest reply by Jeet0
    hello everyone: ) i m nikoloz from Georgia and want u to help me i hav one question ; i dont want to have any "service fee " and could u please tell me from where i can set ? or wich setting will be helpfull for me? thank u) Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    Booked a holiday in Sydney. Host accepted and money taken from my account. Receive an email from host cancelling booking due to strata rules. Offered other much dearer accomodation . I have emailed but have gotten no response. How do I get my money back. Latest reply by Helen3
    We are trying to cancel our booking, because we experiencing delays with our visa, we already try to reschedule our itinerary with the host, however non of the days that I proposed are suitable for the host that's why we have to cancel, however we are und... Latest reply by Annette33
    I had a guest stay with me for about 2 months. I got paid through Airbnb and everything was fine. Today 1 month after the guest check out I get a notification that they canceled the reservation that had already happened and Airbnb is refunding them the mo... Latest reply by Ash9