What Hosts are saying

Have just listed a new property but cannot find it when I do a search for Dinan. Get mostly properties in St Malo!!! Latest reply by Jeet0
    A recent guest request was for 40 days at full per night price by a college student. This seemed unusual. We had multiple messages back and forth when her payment of over $3300. did not clear with airbnb.She then tried multiple requests for the same time ... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    I now know how to apply a fixed price for a fixed period like one of the congresses in Cannes. Can you help me on another two aspects of pricing. Nightly PriceLike most listers on AirBnB I price by the night but with a minimum of nights but also by the w... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hello all, We have guests booked for 5 nights but left after 1 night and asking for refund for unused nights, mind you it is New Year's Eve. There are minor things needed fixing at the house such as clogged on one of the sinks, stain on one of the tubs an... Latest reply by Dee9
    hi! i am going overseas and have blocked out my calender...yet every time I check it, there still dates available to book! i have already had to cancel a booking in March, which was very upsetting, as I pride myself on being a good host and work hard at i... Latest reply by Harald9
    Hi, I am an airbnb host and my first guess couldnt get to my apt due to a car accident so he gave me a 3 star raiting wich lowers my average by alot. Is it possible to remove his rating^ Latest reply by Sabine42