What Hosts are saying

Hi All we have currently staying a wheelchair guest who is day 5 of a 29 day stay, this our first time hosting a wheelchair and were unsure if we would be suitable, so far access has been good to all facilities even to outside as we bought ramps were the ... Latest reply by Louise47
    Hi Everyone. Just a quick question if someone could help me as i am a new host. Can i have one guest checking out and another guest checking in at the same day, provided there is plenty of time to clean the house between the two bookings? And if so why do... Latest reply by Steve143
    I recently recieved an e/mail from air bnb stating that I had missed out on bookings for dates in February because hosts near by were 15 pounds cheeper and suggesting that I lower my price .On checking, I find that I am by far cheeper than other hosts in ... Latest reply by Liz6
    Dears, I am a new user here, and i have confirmation on my apartment on 29th Jan. any idea when i will receive the money? best, Ahmed Latest reply by Ahmed33
    Hi all, I have a booking request - the guest is being given a service fee credit for $30, but it looks to me as though the $30 would be taken out of our earnings. Can anyone explain this to me? When I put the dates & numbers in, there is a $119 service fe... Latest reply by Karen-and-Brian0
    • ourguestview.jpg
    • ourview.jpg