What Hosts are saying

Hello, I am a host of two properties and i was looking to get in touch with other hosts to see if they would be interested in me managing their air bnb for them. Any suggestions?I am in the cambridge ma area and i know there is a need for it. Thanks Latest reply by Bonn0
    My apartment has just had a major flood. I have guest coming this weekend but I know it won't be ready in time. It probably won't be ready for weeks. Do I just cancel the upcoming reservations or do I contact airbnb? Latest reply by Helen3
    We just bought our place and part of the agreement was to honor their last renters. We will get paid for them staying but for a significantly cheaper value then usual. How do I send a request for them to book our place? Does it even work that way? I dont ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello,I'm asking on behalf of my husband who recently set up a new account and sent a travel credit link to his mum. She used that link to set up an account and went on a trip.But it has been two months and there is no credit that appeared on my husband's... Latest reply by California0
    Hi, I was looking for place in Singapore and finally find someplace nice. I try to reach the host, but she wasn't responding fast enough. So, I booked because my journey is 2 months away (from the day I booked). Now, I have 2 weeks left and she never repl... Latest reply by Raffaele-and-Astrid0
    I charge $85.00 N.Z. for first person and $60.00 N.Z. for second and after that (fixed price).For a couple who booked from America I should get $145.00 N.Z.D less air bnb fee($141.00 N.Z.D) However Air bnb says I will get $120.00 N.Z.D.Contacting the Amer... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I have had a booking for two people.This should be a payment to me of $145.00N.Z. less air bnb fee. However it tells me I will only get $120.00 N.Z. Thats a big difference. It was payed for by Americans who said they had payed $100 US which would equate t... Latest reply by Anonymous