What Hosts are saying

Hi I've noticed my calendar availability changing by itself in the month of January 2017. Is anyone else having this issue? It makes me nervous as I have instant book and we've blocked the weekss we are on our summer break. Every now and again a few d... Latest reply by Ali40
    Hi, Iam hoping someone can help me. I have rented out my flat several times without issue. It is definately listed and available to book, I have double checked all settings and cannot see any reason why it is not coming up when any of my friends search it... Latest reply by Pinar1
    I've had to move...and, I have an upcoming reservation. I have the same accommodations available. However, my guest doesn't want to stay because of the change. He wants to cancel. However, he's concerned about not getting a full refund of his monies p... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hello I have just had some guests arrive and turn around and leave without even entering the door, due to the fact our cottage is further away from their work location than they thought. Also they arrived in 2 enormous trucks and were worried about gettin... Latest reply by Jack71
    Hi,My listing has been published (8 hrs ago), but when I search for it as I would be looking for a place, it does not appear on the search results. Is it because I am missing something? Latest reply by Kai-Jai0
    Hi there, I am wondering if there is some way I can permanently pre-approve particular guests that have stayed with me before and I am happy for them to book without requiring the pre approval again? Thanks Latest reply by Elizabeth105