What Hosts are saying

I have trouble with my listing showing up in search results. A few weeks ago I already flagged this, and Airbnb customer support did something to fix it. It worked for about a day, but soon after my listing again won't show up. I have asked many friends t... Latest reply by Robert78
    Hi Sometime in the last few days the Stats section changed for me. Can you still see stats and star ratings broken up per listing anywhere? So I can see the overall star rating of each room, plus the breakdown of the different areas? I used to see it unde...
    I am quite new to hosting. I would like to know how many sets of towels do you leave for guests who stay for a week or more? Latest reply by Pia17
    hello and thank you for your help!i am a new hostand my first seven guests all left 5 star reviews i recently had a guest who booked my entire apartmentfor 6 guests3 couples, in 3 roomshe arrived and i showed him how things workedand where there were extr... Latest reply by Naomi46
    I have a guest that requested a reservation alteration, we added 2 days to her stay. The alteration/change request included an additional cleaning fee? It also charged a servie fee on total with cleaning fee. So when I corrected the aleration request to r...
    hello, I have problem with receiving money from airbnb to my paypal account since October 1st. They send me e-mail that something is not ok with my pay pal account but paypal confimed me that everything is ok with my account. After that I connected my air... Latest reply by Judy98
    When I went to make my original booking (which was then cancelled) I selected to pay by PayPal and selected my credit card account.When it was cancelled I received a credit for a future trip. However, I just looked this morning and saw the payment has co...