What Hosts are saying

Guest reserved place a month in advance. Called a couple days prior, traveling from Carolinas to Canada, asking to move up from Saturday to Thursday. I was full, they found anouther airbnb not too far away. Arrived Sat. Called late Sunday night saying the... Latest reply by Linda108
    Why can't I stop getting emails from Airbnb? I would like to use the app for my hosting needs and constant emails are annoying (payments received, requests, messages, etc). How can I stop the emails? Latest reply by Linda108
    Published new place and can't find it. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15095699 - please try it. In Playa del Carmen, Mexico. 3 beds up to 6 people. At 42nd st close to 1st Ave. Latest reply by Jean40
    after 80 superb reviews I got a first bad one and it is completely untrue, guests says I didnt say in the description the building doesnt have an elevator, and this is clearly mentioned in the description. Because the guests didnt even bother to read th... Latest reply by Jean40
    I have tried several times to add a payout method to go directly to my account without suceess. Have followed instructions on site. Also, the default methout (PayPal), I asked for the $ to be transfered to my account 8 days ago and still nothing. All ad... Latest reply by Sharon125
    My guests originally booked for 2 weeks (booked in 1 week intervals), but due to a medical issue, must leave earlier. I want to give them a refund for the time they won't be here.They asked me to make the changes as they don't know how to use the site. I ... Latest reply by Bob43
    Hi there. We have set the cut-off for bookings to one day in advance, because can't guarantee we'll be able to get the place ready any sooner, but also want people to be able to send us a request for bookings at short notice, on the off chance that we can... Latest reply by Peter254
    My guest just showed up and announced he would not be staying but his uncle, who he brought with him, would be staying. I was caught off guard and explained that I only host verified people with at least one positive review. I felt very "put on the spot... Latest reply by Anastacia0