What Hosts are saying

HiI recently stayed at a place with 4 friends that was disgustingly dirty - old urine sitting in the toilet bowl, hair in the shower, dirty towels and facecloths, out of date milk and leftover food in the fridge and old food stuck on the bench tops. I im... Latest reply by Adam1162
    I have not been paid for an older reservation that had no changes. The guest stayed 7/24-29 and provided positive feedback. I have had 2 guest since then and their funds have been released. Why is Airbnb holding my money? Is there an actual email for ... Latest reply by Renee233
    Hi, wondering how to adjust my pricing settings to add county tax for my rental. Our county charges us 14% for room /transient tax. On gross amount which includes my cleaning fee. Also our annual permit fees went from 130.00 per year to 430.00 a year.... Latest reply by Christian1193
    Hi Everyone, Airbnb has been delayed in paying me for 1 month now and giving me the run around. If you click at the community center and search payout delay, you will see it's not only me. Lissie, please help us. Disappointed , Henry [Surname hi... Latest reply by Lizzie
    I have been adding Private Notes that guests do not see, such as names of guests staying, issues I had with them or things I liked about them and whether I’d want to host them again or not. I was hoping these notes would stay associated with their profile... Latest reply by Nicky148
    Hi all.....if this was a past conversation I apologize.......the other day I got a message from a guest that her booking was cancelled out of the blue, an wondered if I knew why, NOPE no clue, her booking isn't til Sept. and it's a wedding aniversary gift... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    "INR is a regulated currency, so your billing country must be India in order for us to charge this payment method. Please change your billing country to India or use a different payment method." I have always used my forex card previously on AirBnb but th... Latest reply by Ajeesh2