What Hosts are saying

I just sent my guests a refund because of several incoveniences she encountered at my place. How long will it take for her to receive it?
    Hi everyone, yesterday I've booked a room with 3 other friends as guests, but the hosts can't rent us the apartment and cancel it. The system delver me an automatic mail, where it give me a total refund, plus a coupon code about 80 €. The problem is I hav... Latest reply by Omer3
    Ciao a tutti, ieri ho prenotato, con altri 3 amici, una stanza ma l'ospitante non ce l'ha potuta affittare. Il sistema ci ha inviato una mail contente la possibilità di rimborso più la concessione di un coupon. Però il sistema non ci ha inviato il codice...
    Hello,I need help with payout preferences.So,I get in that option and I don't understand what is the Adress Line 1, Adress Line 2 and ZIP code.So what I need to do with that Adresses lines and ZIP code.And is that way to get my money from the guests?Pleas...
    I was really shocked to stumble on this, and was surprised that someone was willing to come out in my first week hosting. After hosting for about 10 days, I have free, professional listing photos thanks to airbnb. Worth looking into! Photographers appa...
    Hi, my guest ask to prelong his stay by a day and we cannot finger out how to do the payment. Is there any secure way on airbnb how she can send me money for that one extra day she stayed? She already left and dont know how to figure this out. Many tha... Latest reply by City-Limits-Ranch0
    Hello all, I am running the profile for my parents, I live in Austria. The property that we offer is located in Croatia. Now, I have found out today that the invoices that are generated for the guests staying at the property are being calculated based on ... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi, I received an inquiry on our home and the guest decided not to reserve and cancelled the reservation herself. However, I was charged a $50 cancellation fee. I understand that if I cancelled it that I would pay the $50, but why do I pay the $50 when ... Latest reply by David126
    Dear Friends,I have been airbnb hosts for almost 5 years in İstanbul. I am one of the founder of home tourism associations as well. Since last year, there have been 6 terrorist attacks and ISID bombings happened in Turkey. And finally military coup happen... Latest reply by Melanie58
    HelloI have just had a booking enquiry for 5 days. The subtotal to me is approx R10,800 (SA Rand), yet the service fee for the guest is around R1,550.My very last booking subtotal was around R16,000 + ( 8 nights ) and the service fee was much lower at jus...