What Hosts are saying

Hello there, A future guest is having trouble with a booking they made with me. Originally the renter expected to stay a few solid weeks, so it was booked. After that they realized that they would be gone for a weekend in the middle of that stay and ask... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi everyone...warm greetings..Im pretty new to hosting and have just got my first booking confirmed. Just wanted to know how to go about if I find that my guest have broken or damaged some items or electronic gadgets since I have no security deposits with... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi thereI am new to Airbnb and this is only my second set of guets in my beautifully renovated apartment.The wife, baby and her parents have already been in the apartment for nearly a week without anycomplaints. The husband has arrived and stayed one nig... Latest reply by Mike77
    I made mistake booked apartment in London via instants booked, tried to contact host about solution, my host request me to cancel the reservation, after cancel I just release they have strict cancellation policy, then charge me 50% payment. Try get full r... Latest reply by Christine1
    Hi I added in some host recommendations of nearby attractions and amenities and they were published. Can someone help me how i can retrieve and edit on the host recommendations that have been posted. I browse hard but could not locate where to edit them. ... Latest reply by Deborah82
    Experienced vacation rental owner but new to the whole Airbnb thing: I've been communicating with my guest arriving next week. All looks good, great even. Does Airbnb expect to be notified when a guest physically arrives at the vacation rental? If so, ... Latest reply by David126
    Hi I am a new host and would like advise how to go about handling staying guest's request for extension of stay.How do I extend the stay and how would Airbnb pay out the rent to me. Thank you! Latest reply by Sharon64
    im disgusted at the amount of money you have taken of my booking for councilation fees which had nothing to do with me ..my advert states i only can rent saturday saturday full weeks yet i was getting requests for one nights which i cant do due to my cle... Latest reply by Evelyn24