What Hosts are saying

Hi, I'm hoping to get a little clarity on the changes the Province of Quebec announced in the spring regarding the requirement for Airbnb hosts to register their properties starting this fall. Did this officially come into law? I haven't seen anything in ... Latest reply by Marc6929
    Boa tarde, noto que ja ha algum tempo nao caem reservas, apesar de estar na epoca alta, e ja varias pessoas me disseram que nao conseguem visualizar o meu anuncio. Ja nao é a 1ª vez que isto acontece.Podem p.f. ajudar a perceber o que se passa?Acresce que... Latest reply by Joao228
    I just wondered as it occurred to me today, is there anything in place by Airbnb to stop a guest making several bookings at different listings for the same time period in order to block it from other guests while they make up their mind? We had an instant... Latest reply by Dave876
    I finally realized the only place I can use the community center is here on my ancient lap top. At least it has my proper profile picture and my superhost badge. However, can you see my listing, is it linked to my profile? I cant get my proper id photo li... Latest reply by Jose4393
    From host to host, I am looking for a place to stay in from March 23-24 at Lake Havasu in Arizona. I cannot find anything available right now that won't break the bank. There is only 5 places left and one is an RV for $275/night. I am going to watch my 16... Latest reply by Carl134
    Hi! Looking for cohosting this Saturday around Wicker Park and also any time that we travel. Currently manage 3 listings around the neighborhood and looking for a backup.Thank you soo much! Latest reply by Riley34
    Hi, can someone give a little advice, please? I had a request for a booking, I accepted, it was confirmed, but a few moments later, she cancelled. However, I'm now being asked by Airbnb to review this no-show! In all honesty, how on earth do I review s... Latest reply by Celia60