What Hosts are saying

Hi Fellow Hosts- I have a few friends who are interested in becoming co-hosts, but they do not currently host anywhere. Does anyone know if it is a requirement to already be a Host in order to become a Co-Host? I've just started to co-host another nearby ... Latest reply by Kathleen112
    I recently noticed that my listings are advertising extremely higher than the pricing that i set. Example my single room is $80-100 but the first siting of my listing is advertising $275.00 Why? Please help. I havent had a booking in a while and now i re... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Can someone let me know if this person : Sandra Friedl is set up ?http://www.airbnb.com-rooms1590.eu/booking/listing/host/?# i was looking for appartment in bruxelles and not sure this is ok ? thank you Chantal Yzermans Latest reply by Chantal180
    Hi,My guest cancelled prior to arrival and so the money she paid Airbnb will be refunded to her but she had also asked for an add an additional guest which I requested an extra payment for as "extra services" - this was a transaction through the resolutio... Latest reply by Simon320