What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone,If you have any specific questions about how Airbnb works, how to manage your listing, how to accept a reservation, how to send a special offer, set payment methods and more, feel free to browse conversations in this section or you can star...
This past December I invited someone to become a host and he is doing really well. We have also decided to become co-hosts of each other. Now I understand that you can earn travel credit by inviting a friend to Airbnb, or from being invited by a friend. T... Latest reply by Marzena4
Hello. I would appreciate if you can help me as soon as possible.I got a reservation from Airbnb and now we got trouble with it. I wrote all information, policies and surcharges clearly in the listing page. When the guests sent the inquiry, I answered lik... Latest reply by Hanoi-Tour-Planner0
I tried setting up a 20% weekly discount, but the system said that I must create a monthly discount for at least this amount.We do not allow stays of 30 days or more (California legal stuff relating to tenant rights) so how come Airbnb won't let us create... Latest reply by Matthew285
Qualcuno sa se le spese di pulizia vengono addebitate al cliente per poi essere girate al proprietario di casa oppure il proprietario deve chiederle al momento del loro ingresso nella proprietà? Latest reply by Emiel1
Hello! I've currently got an issue with a guest who wishes to make a refund for a stay lasting 2 nights. The guest booked in advance, and as a matter of fact, a long ways away from a special festival that was to happen in our city on those dates that the ... Latest reply by Josol0
Hello everyone. Greetings from Belgrade. I recently became a host and today I received contact from the first guest. And I'm ready to welcome him. But when we exchanged messages, he could not see my phone number and I did not see his phone number. Do you ... Latest reply by Emiel1