What Hosts are saying

Hello, I had a guest stay at my place for 2 weeks and we both thought the price he paid included the security deposit which would have been refunded if everything was OK. What is the procedure there? ThanksViara Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hi I have instant book on and a guest booked a very popular date when I told him that the price would be higher. He was very angry and is now offering me cash. I feel uncomfortable with his tone and this situation. what should I do?? please help.Mary Latest reply by Clare0
    I had my first airbnb guests and everything went well.However when we were suppose to get payment Airbnb send us that there is error with paypal. We emailed paypal ans they said that our paypal account it completely fine for receiving money. Can anyone he... Latest reply by Clare0
    i have the 1 click booking option available so people can just book my place there and then however i would like to change that , i would like to remove that , so that first we discuss and if i agree they can book. how can i do that please?
    What is reasonable in this circumstance? I had back to back guests. Apparently the prior guest deposited something in the toilet that slowed down the flush. This was in the master bathroom my mother used to use. Five years, never plumbing issue. Rather ... Latest reply by Christi2