What Hosts are saying

I have a family of four, (two small children two adults), from Asia looking for a one bedroom apartment, on the edge of chinatown/little itally. They would like to cap the price at $2,500 for about a month in . Can anyone help out?
    Just rang SGIC and they don`t provide Landlords insurance as you have to have clients be there for at least one month, not weekly or 3-4 days. Have to go through a Company Share.com, any advice ?What insurance does everyone get and with who ??? Latest reply by Robin4
    i have a problem...I listed properties during the last year,but before few days a list few new apartments.When i try to menage with properties (to change price,calendar) i can not find older properties ,on the list i can see only new one.Can you help me?B...
    Can you please explain if I as a host bear any tax liability? I am not that active in total i even do not have 10 payouts, but I never though that I should declare, I thought the fee AIRBNB was deducting included all the liabilities from my side as a host... Latest reply by Matt26
    I'm a new host and Airbnb is asking for my Social Security number for tax purposes. Is the site secure, and can I trust it to keep my information private and secure? Do all hosts in the US have to give their Social Securiy No. Latest reply by Clare0
    Hello, I am new to hosting and have taken the advice of lowering my price to well below competitors to get started. I changed the prices on my calendar from now until the end of summer--the price on my site by the booking has remained at the higher pric... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0