What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone,If you have any specific questions about how Airbnb works, how to manage your listing, how to accept a reservation, how to send a special offer, set payment methods and more, feel free to browse conversations in this section or you can star...
I am unable to download photos from my Macbook on to the Airbnb site using Chrome. Is there a memory size restriction on the photo size? Please help me. Anne Latest reply by Quincy
I'm VERY frustrated right now. A man emailed me throught the system that he is trying to make a reservation for a month, but he says he can't. AND the discount for a month booking isn't showing up.And there is more that's weird about this.I have tried mul... Latest reply by Helen3
Hi All,i am writing this post for all those people that write in weekly with the heading "Cannot find my listing". Although there may be several reasons why your property is NOT coming up on search, the most common reason is... Airbnb uses a search algori... Latest reply by Clare0
-My last guest ,they seemed nice ,handosome & quite ,but they leaved when I was sleeping , and then I I found out that :They broke my laptop that I let them used .2-They broke & deactivated the fire alarm next to the kitchen .3-They were no allow to make ... Latest reply by Helen3
Hi ya, Ive updated my listing and added a neighbourhood overview but its not showing on the preview at all. Not sure why this is happening? Latest reply by Agie0
Dear Sir/Madam, I sent you photos of my e-mail communication with an "owner" who asks money via bonifico. I discovered that he/she is not who he/she says he/she is. Ofourse i will not send any money but he/she has some information aout me. How should... Latest reply by Stavros18
  • Gmail - RICHIESTA DI CERTIFICAZIONE DELL'INQUILINO DA PARTE DI AIRBNB E ISTRUZIONI PER LA REGISTRAZIONE DI STAVROS NTALAMPIRAS_Page_1.jpg
  • Gmail - RICHIESTA DI CERTIFICAZIONE DELL'INQUILINO DA PARTE DI AIRBNB E ISTRUZIONI PER LA REGISTRAZIONE DI STAVROS NTALAMPIRAS_Page_2.jpg
  • Gmail - RICHIESTA DI CERTIFICAZIONE DELL'INQUILINO DA PARTE DI AIRBNB E ISTRUZIONI PER LA REGISTRAZIONE DI STAVROS NTALAMPIRAS_Page_3.jpg
Hi!, I'm new to airbnb, just rented out my condominium.my problem is.I have this guest who is now staying in my condominium, and his booking got cancelled on my bnb status (from pc). then i asked him to rebook it again. which he did, now the system says s... Latest reply by MicheleandLouw0
  • 26940852_1498925296823821_1978886580_n.png