What Hosts are saying

How can I write a review after fourteen day period? I'm new to this and failed to write two reviews for two fantastic guests. I'm not concerned about my review but want to make sure they get theirs. Latest reply by Shadley0
    hello, plese, can You send me my travel credits coupons on mail.I want to use them today for my next trip. Thank You. Iva Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Air B&B have paid an amount into my paypal account, but I am having such trouble in setting up the local account to link it to I want to reverse the payment back to an international wire - can this be done?
    Hi there, I am new to the hosting thing and decided to let my place out when me and my wife went away to get married in the U.S. Foolishly I let my knife out for the people who where staying at the house to use. It cost me £110 and was only 6 months old... Latest reply by Dionne2
    Hello guys, I'm new to this, so please bare with me if this is an obvious one...Just had my first guests and they left me a great review, but I can't see the star rating on my listing...Should I wait more? (had the review yesterday) or is there a minimum ... Latest reply by Francois11
    I get various amounts mentioned on email enquiries I receive like title of email mentions eur 112. The payout amount ABB mentions eur 108, my listed price is eur120... is that payout correct and is that calculated with deduction of vat (btw) then deductio... Latest reply by Mark74