What Hosts are saying

Hi, I would like to know how I can add an e-mail address. I can see the Client's questions only in one of my mails but I need to add at least one more. Thank you Latest reply by Marzena4
    I just got my first booking but the client insist on paying directly to me - who do I call in South Africa at Airbnb to solve the problem as I dont trust this booking? Latest reply by Piet6
    Hi I was under the impression that reviews go public only if the guest and host both did a review. I didnt do a review for my latest guest as it wasnt a very comfortable experience. She just seemed very uneasy with the set up and me and my same sex partne... Latest reply by Rheinier0
    Hi! I have just joined as an Airbnb host. I have set my entire Calendar as available. However, when I try to book any of the dates as a guest, all the dates seems to be unavailable. I haven't blocked any of the dates. Could anybody please help me to figur... Latest reply by Jyotsna1
    I clearly had NO SMOKING listed as my first house rule AND have a no smoking sign in the property on the inside door. So sad that my guest not only smoked on the lanai, but also in the house; obviously used the stove and oven to light cigarettes (ashes an... Latest reply by Pamela247