What Hosts are saying

I am new on Airbnb and I want to have start and have more bookings. Can you recommend me what to do for my listing https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8351483?preview
    We have communicated with a potential guest and have arrived at a total amount for a full month. I adjusted the daily rate so that it came out to the total that she could afford. When I clicked on "pre-approved" the message came back "pre-approved for $... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hey, So, something didn't go as planned with hosting my guests, and i'd like to take some money off the total price. I cant seem to find where to do this. I can 'send a special offer' but that has to be on open dates only.Anyone have any experience with t... Latest reply by Jennifer93
    I listed my place on Airbnb as a Host, while I was travelling - so using my laptop. Now I am home, I have logged into my account on my desk top computer... and it does not come up with the information in my Inbox ie. a conversation I am having with a pros... Latest reply by Clare0