What Hosts are saying

I am relatively new to hosting but have received good reiews from my guests. However the ratings have all been 4 stars, not 5. I can't quite put my finger on what would take it up a notch. Any ideas? Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi BNB Community I was just wondering where you can add a cleaning fee to the listing? Also how does a service fee work?My listing is $130 per night but comes up with a service fee with a question mark.Are Service fees compolsery to pay by the guest, on t... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    I keep getting spam requests from fake profiles advertising cheap furniture for sale. Why isn't Airbnb dealing with this? And why is there no way to contact a real human for support? Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi, Just wondering if this is normal. My partner and I are in Rome for a week and have paid the host the air bnb fees, but on arrival she has asked for 7€ a night for taxes in Rome. This strikes me as odd as I beleieve it should have been included in the ... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi, may I know when I accepted my guest's reservation request, is it means that the reservation confirmed? Can I do cancellation for the reservation that I accepted? Thanks Latest reply by Janice1