What Hosts are saying

I hope someone can help me with a dilema I have. We have two rooms for rent and I have set up 3 separate listings for our property. We have one listing for a double room, one listing for twin singles and a listing that combines both rooms (for up to 4 gue... Latest reply by Peter-and-Gina0
    Hello. I have question, I have guests who check in today, they book place for 5 nights, they decide to leave today because they say that the place it what they don’t exspect . What I should do ? Latest reply by Putu27
    Hi, I'm new to the whole Airbnb. I have published a listing for my home but there is one thing that is really perplexing me, It says, 5 guests | 1 night | $51.83Does that mean 5 people cost 52 dollars a night? That is not what I wanted. How do I fix this ... Latest reply by Linda2698
    Hi I have a reservation and guest already checked out and never received payout or e mail say that as usual Wonder why?Do you have reply for thatCONFIRMATION NUMBER: HMANDPXZW3Thank you Latest reply by Christina983
    I feel Airbnb started off as sort of a homestay, so the terms of stay has been assumed. However there a plenty of guests out there who have no inkling and expects it to be like a stay in the hotels. Every guests will have his own perception of what to exp... Latest reply by Deborah350