What Hosts are saying

I got this email earlier today and I had found his posting on [Link hidden] a few days ago (no longer up) this is for an apartment in [Personal information hidden] Jersey City, NJ Hello,Sorry for the late reply. Thank you for taking the time to look a... Latest reply by Ashley1039
    Hi Airbnb community, I just wanted to get some advice about how to deal with an issue I'm currently having with heating and electricity usage. I'm currently renting out my family home for three weeks on a very low rate as I'm new and trying to build up m... Latest reply by Debra300
    Hello. I was trying to book an apartment in Bristol, UK. Thanks lady whosw apartment I was supposed to take send me a reservation link that was active only for 24 hours. So when I was trying to pay through the app, I entered a wrong address for the card b... Latest reply by Alexandra1230
    Why has your booking fee been now been included in my nightly rate making it look very expensive and probably why I am not receiving any bookings ? Latest reply by Ricardo85
    My iCal is synced with our listing. When we receive a booking and it is synced with iCal, it's cutting the last day (check-out day) off the reservation, causing major confusion as to when folks are actually checking out of our house. Has anyone else exper... Latest reply by Andrea4626
    Hi, Don't know if anyone experience the same technical problem as I do. I can't see my futurn trips anymore under "YOUR TRIPS", and I try to use the "Help Centre" but both selection for " Contact Us" and "Report a bug" didn't work as well... My trips are... Latest reply by Juan3011
    The reporting available to me is showing the incorrect amount for occupancy taxes withheld in July for Christian Varsava's reservation, HMYDP5ZJTK. This guest changed his reservation three times. I believe the amount is correct on the reservation details ...