What Hosts are saying

We have been Airbnb hosts for a few years, renting two rooms in our home. We have rules that are presented up-front, including one that says there’s a maximum of two guests per bedroom. Each room has only one queen sized bed. We are super hosts and try ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    I have had a few cancellations due to being situated close to fires in NSW. I can’t seem to find a policy for Natural Disasters but have been told there is one. Can you please advise. Latest reply by Linda108
    I need to set up my reservation calendar so that the months of June through August are only rented by the week.Check in Friday after 3, check out Friday 9 AM. Is there a way to set that up? Latest reply by Ana19759
    Yesterday morning one of my listings got unlisted for some reason. Nothing changed on my listing. Luckily I was able to see it and was able to relist right away. I was just wondering why it got unlisted. Latest reply by Felipe62
    Can view profile and calender and stats but cannot access listing to alter prices - also how do you price different weeks . For eg summer i want to charge more for a week can you talk me through step by step